Get back to doing the things you love
A rehabilitation and strength-training programme can help you get back to the activities and sports that have been affected by illness, injury or surgery.
It’s a really important stage in recovery as you don’t want to be left with a weakness or restriction and it’s vital to address any underlying issues to prevent recurrence.
A sports rehabilitation programme might involve:
- Graded activity – a way of breaking things down into small stages that get progressively more challenging towards your end goal
- Strength and flexibility training
- Sports specific re-training
- Re-educating your movement patterns
- Postural correction
- Pain management
- Sports Massage
- Ergonomic assessment – advice on your workplace equipment and habits
How we can help
Our physiotherapists can design a rehabilitation programme specifically for you that’s realistic and effective and we’ll support your progress every step of the way.